Basic Tour Nazca LinesFrom $210 in triple room basis
The Nazca Lines, unsolved mystery in the desert.I'm interested !
Tour Length: 2 days and 1 night
Departures: Every day
Activities: Ecological, outdoor.
Spots to visit: Flight over the Nazca lines
Departures: Daily from Lima.
Flight: Nazca Lines, included.
- Day 1 LIMA - NAZCA
- Day 2 LIMA
1300 PM Transfer from your hotel to the Cruz del Sur Bus terminal, at 1330hrs. departure to Paracas by Crucero bus service; after 7 and a half hours drive arrival arrival in Nazca meeting at the bus station and lodging at the Hotel Alegria; later this afternoon at the airline office set-up timing for the Nazca lines next day. Rest of the day free for leisure in the hotel swimming pool or tour around Nazca on your own. Overnight
After Breakfast our transfer people will reconfirm the time of the flight that has been set-up the night before at your arrival. Depending on the weather conditions, you will be transferred to the airport on time for your flight. You must carry on your original passports for proper identification at the small airfield in Nazca, next is the checking on the airline counter and after the payment of the airport tax you are ready for the 35 minutes flight over the most enigmatic lines on the world. After the flight time for lunch, or set-up an optional tour to the Chauchilla Cemetery or the lost city of the Nazca´s, Cahuachi. Late afternoon transfer to the bus station and depart to Lima, or other destination.
- All the transportation provided between Lima and Nazca is by Cruz del Sur.
- 01 night accommodation at the selected hotel.
- All transfers.
- Escorted transfer.
- Nazca Lines flight for 35 minutes
- Nazca Airport Taxes PE S/. 25.00
- Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water.
- Other Items stocked in the Hotel mini-bars.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal Insurance of any kind.
- Tips to guides or drivers or transfers
- Aldo Dolci Tour & Travel reserves the right to make changes to the above itinerary due to social commotion, strikes, weather conditions, flight cancellations, or lack of availability due late booking.
- If such changes happen the economic incidences resulting as a consequence of those changes will be billed to the passengers.
- Pilots are not required to give explanations about the Nazca Lines.
- Flights and sail are under weather conditions.
Very Important Remark
|Tourist Hotel: Oro Viejo, Kunan Wasi||Twin US $ 235, Triple US $ 210|
|Standard Hotel: Alegria, Casa Andina||Twin US $ 265, Triple US $ 245|
|First Class Hotel: Nazca Lines||Twin US $ 285, Triple US $ 265 when available.|
|Tax and Services fee||Included|
|Breakfast||Buffet, or American included.|