Nazca, Paracas and IcaFrom $297
The Nazca Lines, unsolved mystery in the desert.I'm interested !
Tour Length: 2 days and 1 night
Departures: Every day
Activities: Ecological, outdoor.
Spots to visit : The Ballestas islands, the Ica Desert, the Nazca Lines
Departures: Daily from Lima.
Flight: Nazca Lines, included.
- Day 1 LIMA - PARACAS
- Day 2 LIMA
0300 AM Early transfer from your hotel to the Cruz del Sur Bus terminal, at 0345 AM departure to Paracas by Crucero bus service; after 3 and a half hours drive arrival in Paracas, meeting and immediate transfer to the tourist Pier "El Chaco" the tour to the Island start at 08.00 AM in the first shift. The Ballestas islands are rocky formations, home to an important maritime fauna, particularly to large guano birds like the guanay, booby and tendril, as well as some types of endangered Humboldt penguins. Other mammals include large numbers of two varieties of sea wolves. In the route we find The Candelabra, also known as the Three Crosses. This figure traced in the sand is 128 meters long and 78 meters wide. Depth varies from 10 to 60 centimetres. It is related to the Nasca Lines and associated to harvest activities, or pirates adventures in these lands. After the tour bus departing to Ica, some 70 KM south, arrival in Ica and begin the city tour visiting the amazing Regional Museum. The tour continues toward the Huacahina lagoon where the sand boogies will take you over the high sand dunes in the Ica Desert. Late afternoon transfer to the bus station and depart to Nazca, arrival and transfer to your hotel.
After Breakfast our transfer people will reconfirm the time of the flight that has been set-up the night before at your arrival. Depending on the weather conditions, you will be transferred to the airport on time for your flight. You must carry on your original passports for proper identification at the small airfield in Nazca, next is the checking on the airline counter and after the payment of the airport tax you are ready for the 35 minutes flight over the most enigmatic lines on the world. After the flight time for lunch, or set-up an optional tour to the Chauchilla Cemetery or the lost city of the Nazca, Cahuachi. Late afternoon transfer to the bus station and depart to Lima, or other destination.
- All the transport between Lima, Paracas, Ica and Nazca is by Cruz del Sur.
- 01 night accommodation at the selected hotel.
- All transfers.
- Escorted transfer.
- Tour Ballestas Islands.
- City Tour Ica in Private.
- Tour over the High Dunes in Huacachina
- Nazca Lines flight for 35 minutes
- All entry fees.
- Nazca Airport Taxes PE S/. 25.00
- Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water.
- Other Items stocked in the Hotel mini-bars.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal Insurance of any kind.
- Tips to guides or drivers or transfers
- Aldo Dolci Tour & Travel it reserves the right to make changes to the above itinerary due to social commotion, strikes, weather conditions, flight cancellations, or lack of availability due late booking.
- If such changes happen the economic incidences resulting as a consequence of those changes will be billed to the passengers.
- Pilots are not required to give explanations about the Nazca Lines.
- Flights and sail are under weather conditions.
Very Important Remark
|Tourist Hotel: Oro Viejo, Kunan Wasi||Twin US $ 375, Triple US $ 340|
|Standard Hotel: Alegria, Casa Andina||Twin US $ 360, Triple US $ 350|
|First Class Hotel: Majoro, Nazca Lines||Twin US $ 385, Triple US $ 370 when available.|
|Tax and Services fee||Included|